2015 Family Retreat
This post has been viewed 3303 times
.Article Attachments Reservation Form
Email to a Friend
Posted by: Admin on Fri, Aug 14, 2015
October 9-12, 2015 at Camp Mokuleia
- October 9: Arrival from 4 pm, Fellowship, Music, Campfire
- October 10-11: Workshops, Outdoor activities, Yoga/Dance, Massage, Music, Games, Campfire. Sunday Worship
- October 12: Outdoor activities, check out of rooms by noon; may use beach/grounds all day
There are 2 primary lodging options:
A. 18 shared lodge rooms (2 single beds per room) with no more than 2 rooms sharing a bathroom. Bedding and towels are provided
B. 2 cabins with 14 beds (3 bunks per room and a bunk in the common area) and a single shared large bathroom for each cabin (bathroom has 2 toilets with enclosed stalls and 2 showers with shower curtain). Bedding and towels are not provided
- A limited number of additional children may be accommodated on the floor in either the lodge or cabin for the cost of meals only ($62 for 3 nights and $42 for 2 nights) You must bring bedding
- Singles in lodge will be assigned an appropriate “roommate” since prices are based on all beds sold.
- Children 4+ occupying beds are the same price as adults. (0-3 no charge but no bed)
- Tent camping is an option for $18 per person per day plus the cost of food. The tent price could decrease based on the amount of people interested in tent camping.
RESERVATIONS & DEPOSIT:
Due by September 22, 2014. You may leave your reservation form in the collection plate in sanctuary with deposit. You will be contacted about room preferences based on the order deposits are received. Deposits are non-refundable as CBTS pays for the rooms in advance.