Posted by: Admin on Fri, Jun 17, 2016
The CBTS Endowment Team is happy to announce that the CBTS COD has approved the 2016 Endowment grants listed below
We would like to thank all the applicants and supporters of the CBTS Endowment. You are a GIFT!
Funds will be available July 15, 2016.
- $300 Youth/Capital improvement. A CBTS Youth, Eagle Scout project for the sprinkler and irrigation of CBTS Montessori preschool playground area.
- $2500 Capital Improvement. Build a deck under the mango tree by Hale Aloha.
- $2500 Capital Improvement/Mission(local) Angel Newtork Charities to assist in the Renovation of The Hale ALoha Kitchen.
- $500 Mission (community) Wounded Warriors dedicated to assisting recovering service members and families in Windward Oahu.
- $950 Education. Advance Yoga Teacher training to support therapeutic needs of yoga students.
- $1100 Music and Worship/Education Sacred Moves To establish Sacred Dance ministry for CBTS Funding Covers classes and leading worship though December 2016.
- $2500 Music and Worship. Cabinet in sanctuary for worship and music items, replacing existing temporary cabinet.
- $607 Mission (global) Assist indigent patients in Mbingo Hospital at the request of CBTS sponsored Missionaries.
CBTS Endowment Team email@example.com
More detailed information available http://tinyurl.com/cbtsendowment