Email to a Friend
Subscribe: Email, RSS
Posted by: Admin on Wed, Sep 27, 2017
A- 9-Part Family Caregiver Workshop
CARING FOR LOVED ONES
A 9-Part Family Caregiver Workshop
Continues Sunday November 12, 2017 from 11:30am—12:30pm
As a society, we are living longer with more complicated chronic conditions. An increase in the population of seniors in Honolulu has emphasized the need for affordable, quality, home care services. Home Care Family Workshops were developed to meet this need.
This 9-part workshop series is FREE for ALL who attend. Attendees will receive information related to that weeks subject.
- October 15- Introduction: The Purpose of Home Care (Workshop held in Ohana Lani)
- October 22- Communicating with Seniors (Workshop held in Ohana Lani)
- November 5- Fall Prevention, Lift Technique and Cognitive issues and boundaries (Workshop held in the SANCTUARY)
- November 12- Senior Nutrition (Workshop held in Ohana Lani)
- November 19- Grief, Hospice, End of Life (Workshop held in Ohana Lani)
- November 26- Self Care of the Caregiver (Workshop held in Ohana Lani)
- December 3- NO CLASS
- December 17- Last class is postponed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For questions or to register, call: 808-377-5477 and speak with Lehua, or Email: Rhonda Dietsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.